Global Green Growth Institute have secured special rates for below official hotels for GGGWeek.
Jeju Booyoung Hotel & ResortThe meaning of ‘Booyoung’ is ‘A hotel full of Love’, ‘A hotel build with love’. Booyoung hotel is one of the biggest Convention Hotel in Jeju in harmony with Lounge, Buffet restaurant, Beach Promenade.
|Approx. Distance from||How to get to the hotel|
|Jeju Airport||80 min. by Limousine Bus (No. 600)|
|Jeju ICC||2 min. on foot|
The Shilla JejuThe Shilla Jeju has been building its reputation as a high-class resort hotel set amid the beautiful scenery of Jeju and one of the world’s most attractive natural and cultural heritage sites. It is widely recognized as a resort with an exotic atmosphere and the best facilities that always puts its patrons first.
- Homepage: www.shilla.net
- Phone/Fax: +82-64-735-5114 / +82-64-735-5415
- Address: 75, Jungmungwangwang-ro 72 beon-gil, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Korea
Lotte Hotel JejuLotte Hotel Jeju is a luxury resort of Lotte Hotels & Resorts. Hotel buildings are spread across mostly on a slope of land, granting a majority of the rooms a spectacular view of the charming gardens and the open sea.
- Homepage: www.lottehotel.com
- Phone/FAX: +82-2-759-7050 / +82-2-779-1353
- Address: 35, Jungmungwangwang-ro 72 beon-gil, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Korea